- Cabin Air Filters
- Inspect exterior lamps and hazard warning system operation.
- Check and top off all underhood fluids.
- Wiper blade Inspection
- Battery Performance test
- Drive Belt Check
- Inspect exhaust system and heat shields.
- Inspect cooling system strength and hoses.
- Inspect brake pads, shoe, rotors, drums, brake linings, hoses and parking brake.
- Inspect steering linkage, ball joints, suspension, tie-rod ends, drive shaft and u-joints.
- Inspect tire wear, measure tread depth, tire inflation and wheel integrity.
- Perform a HVAC test.
Car maintenance makes cents
Help avoid costly repairs and keep your vehicles components working together with regular inspection and timely replacement of worn or broken parts. Schedule an appointment today dont wait.